Ralph Kilondu:Kenyan immigrant that America nutured for the world.He is the President of Alpha Couriers of Atlanta Inc
Interview:Ralph Kilondu |Sam Mwaura|Samrack Media
5 min interview:In December 2017,i realized that patience comes with age after young lad introduced himself as my daughter’s boyfriend
1) I am good……. at motivating folks and building entities that help communities that i touch.
2) I am very bad…….at showing my not so nice side over an annoying act.
4) The most surprising thing that happened to me…….. One bright morning on December 2017, i realized that patience surely does come with age, after a young lad introduced himself as my daughter’s boyfriend.
5) A common misconception about me…… is my inability to complete certain tasks
6)One of my worst childhood fears is…….. standing bare feet on the path of Safari Ants.
7)My ideal night out is…….. at a bonfire camp listening to folk tales of old,
8) In another life, Id have been…….. a Catholic Priest
9) If i was a politician,……… I would have assisted my community in actualizing a plethora of social impact structures that would help them live a satisfying life.
10) The best age to be is ……50
11)The best part of my job is…….. when my customers assignments are done to their satisfaction
12) My greatest regret is……… not showing gratitude at a time when it was most needed.
13)Celebrity figure that i most identify with is…….. Luther Vandross
14)Living person i mostly admire……. is the current Canadian Prime Minister Justin Pierre James Trudeau
15)My greatest achievements…….. are my kids and business
16)My favorite author is……. Chinua Achebe
17) My greatest possession is…….. my health,
18)If i was to die in the next five minutes,……… my last words would be : I lived my life the best way i could , and shared it with all those that crossed its path…unsparingly!
Ralph Kilondu is the President of Alpha Couriers of Atlanta Inc
, the Managing Director of Crest Ace (K) Ltd
, Chairman/ Director of Black Lechwe Advisory Limited , Lusaka Zambia. He is also a co-founder of the Kenya USA Diaspora SACCO
and sits in the Executive committee of its Board of Directors as its Honorary Secretary